Monday, September 21, 2009

Merry Mabon


A beautiful time to honor the Autumn Equinox, a balance of night and day sharing equal time in the universe as the sun crosses the celestial bounds. Time for offering thanks for all we have acheived, and the abundance of our harvest. Time for rosemary in our kitchen, our crafts, and around the home. Time for realizing our inner balance and offering thanks for our personal abundance, to meditate on our accomplishments and what gifts we are thankful for. Time to harvest all the gifts of the Universe. How sweet we are in a new moon for this time of season.

I had planned on doing a nice mabon alter, (no, the pic's not mine) but time got away from me, and I may have to make due with a walk along the Delaware River instead, a nice chance to offer thanks and take stock of personal abundance.


*+ Peace and Blessings +*


3 comments:

  1. Autumn blessings to you, Blue! I'm thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mabon to you!
    Lovely time of year isn't it?
    I have much to be thankful for this year ~ I hope you enjoy your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sending a happy mabon to you !

    Blessed be

    Kassandra

    ReplyDelete