Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Moon


Well, tomorrow night is the next full moon. How fitting it will be on the night of Mothers Day ! What a beautiful way to end a day of giving thanks for the blessings my kids are. It was actually my husband who pointed out the new moon happening on mothers day - in spite of my insistance he has only two dimensions fully functioning in his spiritual realm. I planted a few herbs, although have not yet found any Lavender or mint. I have not written in so many days now - and I keep hearing the same drill in my head "a writer writes !" I was kicking myself in the but for not sticking with any project long enough to complete - then when I read my cards last night - you guessed it - my focus and the channels for focusing was an inverted card !

Peace and Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment