Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last night was a beautiful sky with the slight waxing moon. I cast a circle after sunset, while there was just enough light to get my fire going. Once it was completely dark, the fire was going nicely. I didn't have any wine, or cakes, my usually offering to Hekate during a dark moon, so I put some fresh basil and fresh thyme from my garden on the fire as an offering. It smelled GREAT. I love the smell of fresh basil on the fire. I asked for guidance, and put some extra blessings in for others. It was a beautiful night! While the charged feeling of the new moon is still lingering I want to read my cards - hopefully tonight. On Saturday there is grand re-opening for my favorite shop, Gypsy Heaven, who was closed for a while, can't wait to go!
Peace and Blessings !

1 comment:

  1. What a nice way to spend the evening! I'll have to try basil on the fire! My cards are calling me too...now to find the time...

    PS - answered your question on the 'comments' of my storm post.

    ReplyDelete