1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1. Darkened Sky at: http://heathersdarkenedsky.blogspot.com/ ~ who is just inches away from discovering all the beauty and sparkle of her inner spirit.
2. To the Cottage Witch at: http://cottagewytch.blogspot.com/, who has some of the most interesting and thought provoking blog entries - although- there is no "comment" feature on her entries, so I'm not sure I can tell her about this award....
3. The Domestic Witch at : http://domesticwitch.blogspot.com/ who offers such an abundance of educational and enjoyable information... as well as pics of her adorable son!
4. The Enchanted Garden Studio at : http://whimsicalwitch.blogspot.com/ who has a most charming and krativ blog!!!
5. To Laurie at : http://vintagerose42.blogspot.com/ who has the most beautiful blog... it's like visiting a secluded shore side bed and breakfast ... or like spending time in the old hotel in the movie "Somewhere in Time" with Christopher Reeves *deep sigh*.
6. To Judith at : http://merlinsmistress.blogspot.com/ who has some very cool stuff showing up on her blog on a regular basis. I would just LOVE to spend like ten minutes "browsing" around her shelves, closets, etc. :)
7. To all the gals at Witchy Chicks at : http://witchychicks.blogspot.com/ a group of authors who write about all things weird and "paranormal", and offer the greatest tips and inspiration to all us poor "closet" authors.
OK - trying to stay within my limits, but some blogs just need mentioning:
Rue - at : http://rueandhyssop.blogspot.com/ who just received this award, so, it would really be a repeat to award it again - but is like the old friend you call when you need some soothing for your spirit. Please check out her blog if you have not been yet.
The Vintage Sage - (blog cite noted in previous) who is always offering such wonderful pieces of joy and wisdom on her blog.
And Blackened Pheonix at : http://thedomesticwitch.blogspot.com/ who usually offers some very thought provoking posts.
Now on to the "7 things about me most people probably would not know";
1. For years I have had the uncanny feeling that if / when I "pass to the other side" it will be by drowing.. So deep, deep water usually triggers just a little anxiety.
2. I would sell my soul (maybe) to Hillary Clinton to have any of my written works published.
3. I have had 4, or 5 occasions where something I have dreamed, came true.
4. My teenage and young adult daughters have NO CLUE that I had a "wild side" before settling down into motherhood.
5. I believe that "Pretend" and "Dream" should be required classes in public school curriculum.
6. If I had a million dollars.... I would probably blow it in no time on loose spending and bad investments.
7. If I could have one wish, it would be.... to be the wife my husband deserves, and the mother my kids need.... but then again... like they say, be careful what you wish for ; - )
*Peace and Blessings*