Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Award!


So I won my first award on this blog from vintage sage ~~~
Truly an honor *bows*. Thank you !!!
The rules for this treasured prize are as follows:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
OK - I can handle that...... I'm pretty sure :) Hey, I know, I can't grow Lavender to save my life, but.... I feel like that old aunt, I think her name was Clara? on Bewitched, who botched all her spells....... :)
Any way - The award is an honor and I will dutifully fullfill my responsiblity as the Krativ Blogger Czar of the Blue Moon blog cite.


No comments:

Post a Comment